domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

Hi all, it is a week since I wrote in the blog last time. A whole week has passed and now I have got new words in my mind. I try to write down all of them as Emilio recommended us,  to hold as much as I can, but many of them are beyond my conciousness, I cannot grasp them, they have run away and have hidden somewhere, but sooner or later they will have to appear and then I will be there to trap them again, ja, ja, ja.

Well, as this week consisted of only three working days, at least for the "lucky civil servants" it passed as quick as a flash, and the weekend is passing even quicker.

This morning we went for a walk to the beach with the children. It was really windy there, so we just stayed for around one hour. The children were having fun with the bikes and my husband and mewere eating  toasted sunflowers seeds (as you see I don't need great things to be happy) but we had to come back home because it was beggining to be cold by the sea. By the way, anyone of you being in England, could anytime to eat toasted sunflower seeds over there?. I have never found them.

And talking about England and the British Empire, we all could watch the film "A Passage To India", but who of you have seen "East is East", I recommend it to you, I had really fun and lots of laugh that is because I post the trailer in the blog. 



"East is East", enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario