lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends from the C1!!! I haven´t done anything special this Xmas but resting body and mind and enjoying my family. Nevertheless, I have been involved in a few things that don´t require a big effort:

- on the 26th I went to Los Tablones, a small village attached to Motril, to see a living Nativity scene that local people perform only twice every year by Xmas time. They began to do it two years ago and every passing year it is becoming more popular since it is carried out with a lot of atmosphere and accuracy. I´m not religious at all but it deserves to be visited and I recommend you to go next year.

- I have watched the second season of ´Downton Abbey´, in English of course, since it hasn´t shown yet in Spain. Do you know the serie? I also recommend it to you.

- At last I could dust my guitar and play a few chords.

But now it is time to think about coming back to reality, begin to work hardly and enjoy C1.

Here are some photos from the Nativity scene and from my daily routine.










Amor Leigh´s 4th birthday (my daughter) on the 16th of December.

De tapas on Xmas!

My son, Agustín, with his guitar.





By the way, do you remember this painting? It has been rewarded with a honorable mention and I´m happy for that, I need very little to be happy. Consuelo has posted it in her blog too, with my words about it, and I want to thank her for taking into account my opinion about this picture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario