jueves, 5 de abril de 2012


Good morning everybody, I continue waking up at seven, and following the same routine, the only difference is that I am not going to work; even so, I cannot find time enough for me. It is supposed that I would have spare time to study English but Gods are against me, I´ve got so many things to do… My house is cluttered up with clothes to iron, books to order, toys to pick up, and children to feed, for not to mention my cat, she never leaves me alone. Now she is here, by the keyboard, trying to debar me from writing anything.   I wonder if I will be able to mend all this mess any time.  My husband does his part but it is of little avail since when everything is more or less tidy, mess begins to appear again, I don´t know how. By the way, do you think I´m lying?  Here you´ve got a proof:

This is my son´s bedroom and it reminds me of one of those teenager´s bedrooms that appear in American films, aren’t you gasped?  I was, but it is just a room and I´m not dejected, I just close the door it is the most reasonable thing to do when you´ve got more gripping things in which spend your time.
By no means, I´m going to abandon the C1 adventure, I am relentless, I am not going to give up, and we will see where this “crazy train” is taking me. Meanwhile I´m enjoying this travel a lot.

And speaking of crazy train, here you´ve got a version of this Ozzy Osbourne´s song by Bullet For My Valentine. Let be clearly understood that I don´t like heavy very much.




All aboard
Crazy,but that's how it goesMillions of people living as foesMaybe it's not too lateTo learn how to loveAnd forget how to hate
Mental wounds not healinglife's a bitter shameI'm going off the rails on a crazy train
I've listened to preachersI've listened to foolsI've watched all the dropoutsWho make their own rulesOne person conditioned to rule and controlThe media sells it and you live the role
Mental wounds still screamingDriving me insaneI'm going off the rails on a crazy train
I know that things are going wrong for meYou gotta listen to my wordsYeah
Heirs of a cold warThat's what we've becomeInheriting troubles I'm mentally numbCrazy, I just can not bareI'm living with something that just is't fair
Mental wounds not healingWho and what's to blameI'm going off the rails on a crazy train



1 comentario: